August 4, 2012

Hitting The Showers

I just got back from the gym and had some unexpected fun.

I work out in the afternoon so the gym I go to is rarely crowded.  Today was no exception with no more than 15 or so people working out.  The gym isn't one of those large chains that you find in every city, but a locally owned gym owned by a middle age couple that I have met and know on a first name basis.  It's not very large but has all of the basics that one needs to stay in shape.  It being smaller is one of the reasons I like it.  I generally like to people watch as I work out and in a smaller gym you get to know your surroundings, meet people, and it's just more of an overall personal experience.

I was half way through my workout when I saw this middle age woman who looked to be around 45 or so.  She appeared to not really understand how the machine she was using worked and as I was watching her this tall, young kid came up to her and proceeded to show her how to do the exercise.  This kid was probably around 6'2", not beefy, but not skinny either.  He was white and he had a baby face on him.  He looked to be around 18 or 19.  He was most likely either a senior in high school or a freshman in college. 

I am not attracted to younger guys in general.  As I've gotten older I find that I am attracted to guys close to my age.  So when I was in my 20s I generally played with guys in their 20s also, and now that I'm in my 40s I play around with guys around my age.  Although I keep to my own age it doesn't stop me from noticing at times how incredibly sexy some of these young guys are.  I'm not sure what it was about this kid, but it was something about how young he looked and yet here he was at least a couple of inches over six feet tall.  It was that strange look of youth and masculinity that only hangs around for a few years as boys turn into men.



As I continued to work out I kept glancing around the gym and after a while I determined that the woman I had seen struggling how to use the equipment was the mother of the kid.  I could tell by the way they talked to each other that they obviously knew each other and after I saw him stopping his workout several times and going to help the lady it became clear that he probably was introducing his mother to working out at the gym.  I thought that was pretty cool of the kid as most kids that age don't want to have anything to do with their parents, let along bring their mother along to the gym to work out.

It was the interaction between the two that caught my attention in the first place, but once I saw this kid, or young man, I couldn't help but keep noticing how incredibly sexy he was.  He wasn't thin, but he wasn't heavy either, and he definitely didn't have the 'twink' body type that so many young guys his age have.  He didn't look like a jock either, although I could picture him suiting up in a football uniform, or running up and down the basketball court.  He definitely was tall enough.

I don't cruise at the gym as I find it's annoying when guys cruise me.  I like to get to the gym, get my work out in, and then get out.  I can't remember the last time that I even played the game of glancing back and forth at a guy.  I just put on my headphones, listened to my podcast, and grunted my way through the workout.  So it caught me off guard when I kept finding my eyes wandering to where this young guy was working out.  He had long legs, somewhat thick, and practically hairless.  He had on baggy shorts as most young guys like him wear.  He had on a wife beater shirt but he didn't really fill it out with muscle, but it wasn't flab either.  He had some nice arms and I imagine that in a few years that if he keeps working out that his metabolism would start to fill him out quite nicely.  I could also tell that if he wasn't careful he could find himself getting chubby also.  But at the moment he just had this solid body that was by all definition fine as hell.

Although he kept catching my attention I kept my work out moving at a good pace.  It wasn't the first time that a cute guy caught my attention but in most cases guys who caught my eye were older, or just had a body on them that not only caught my attention but would catch any one's attention - guys and girls alike.  This kid though was just a tall, kind of dorky, kid who was working out with his mother.  I found it amusing.

I limit my workouts to no more than an hour so after completing my last set I headed to the locker room.  I hadn't thought about the young guy in a while and had forgotten about him.  When I got to the locker room I unlocked my locker and started to strip down.  I always shower at the gym, especially in the summer when it's hot and humid.  The gym is not very big and the locker room is fairly small.  There are just a couple of small alcoves that are lined with lockers on the sides with a bench down the middle.  There is not a lot of room but most of the time I'm in the locker room alone.



I scooted over just a bit to give him some more room and as I started to take off my shoes the kid also started to strip down out of his workout clothes.  I wasn't purposely going slow but I was taking off my socks and shoes and putting them back in the locker so I could shut it and lock it when I headed to the shower.  The kid on the other hand just pulled up his shirt and tossed it on the ground, kicked off his shoes, bent down and took off his socks, and then still standing up he grabbed his shorts and underwear and in one move he pulled them down to his feet and stepped out of them.  He probably took no more than 5 seconds to strip down to the point where he wasn't wearing anything.

I was still sitting down, bending over, and putting my clothes in the locker and even with my eyes looking straight forward I couldn't help but catch of glimpse of this huge, flopping thing that popped out when the kid pulled down his shorts and underwear.  When he had first came in the locker room I wasn't thinking too much about him stripping next to me.  I just don't have that 'cruising' agenda when I go to the gym. However... there was just no way I could not notice that this kid was now standing right next to me in this cramped locker room, now totally naked, and the cock that he had hanging down from his waist was fucking HUGE.

I found that my brain had suddenly shifted to slow motion.  Although he was only standing there for a couple of seconds before he grabbed his towel and started to head to the shower, I was still able to see every detail of this unbelievable cock that was now at eye level only inches from my face.

It was super thick, long, and hung down from a small patch of pubes.  I didn't have a measuring tape, but soft the kid was hanging down around 8" I guessed.  I couldn't tell if he was cut or uncut because although I still saw the head of his cock he still had a good chunk of skin that was hiding the majority of it.  Although he wasn't facing me directly I noticed one large vein on the front of his cock that ran all the way from the base to  his head.  He also had a set of balls on him that any guy would kill for.  They were big, heavy, and hung down from the base of his cock.  These were not balls that were scrunched up in a wrinkled nut sack, but instead a set that just hung down low.  As he moved to wrap his towel around his waist his balls were swinging back and forth.

I saw all of this in just mere seconds but the image is seared into my head.  I have seen big cocks like this before, but it was just the surprise of a cock like this hanging off of a young kid that just completely caught me off guard.  I realize that guys who have big dicks of course had them when they were younger, but for some reason I have this distorted view that only older guys have the real mammoth cocks.  I also didn't start playing around with guys on a regular basis until I was in college so I wasn't used to seeing guys who were probably no older than seniors in high school. 

All of this happened and I somehow managed to keep putting things in my locker and pretended that I didn't notice this monster that had just flopped out of nowhere and was now bouncing around at eye level.  I don't cruise guys at the gym, but I also don't cruise guys where I'm unsure if they want to be cruised.  As the kid walked to the shower I stood up, wrapped my towel around my waist, and just thought to myself, "Wow, that was a fucking huge cock."  I wasn't horned up, wasn't getting hard, or any of that crap.  I just found myself thinking that this kid was the luckiest kid around and he probably wasn't even old enough to know it yet.  I found it amusing as I headed to the shower.

There are only 4 shower stalls, a set of two on opposite walls, with a short wall between the two showers on each side.  A shower curtain hung on each stall for privacy.  As I walked in I could see that the kid had taken the shower on the left on the far side of the room and from my initial viewpoint I could not see him.  I walked over to the shower on the opposite side of the room and as I took off my towel and reached up to pull the shower curtain closed I looked over and I saw that the kid had also pulled his shower curtain closed... but only half way.

He had left the shower curtain open so that the open space faced the back of the room.  So basically if you first walked in the shower room, or were to walk by the shower room, you would not be able to see him as the shower curtain would block the view from that angle.  However, if you went fully into the shower room and took the shower stall directly across from him, you could see him clearly.

There had been a few occasions when I could tell guys were cruising in the shower and this was exactly how they did it.  They took the far stall and then closed it only half way or so, but you couldn't see anything unless you also took the far back stall on the opposite side of the room.  I have taken a shower on more than a few occasions when I could tell that the guy had purposely not pulled the shower curtain all the way closed.  Only one time, when it was this very cute and sexy Asian guy, did I also play along with the game and very innocently we watched each other take a shower, soap up, stroke our cock, our ass, etc.  It was more erotic than overtly sexual and when it was over we acted like nothing happened.  Neither of us came, or really was stroking that hard to begin with.  I guess if I had been a little more aggressive, or if he had been, that maybe something could have happened.  But neither of us pressed farther than knowing that each of us was enjoying the other naked in the shower.

There was one other time where I think two guys may have been in the same stall but because the shower curtain ran all the way to the floor it was impossible to tell for sure.  I just knew that I saw two guys go into the shower room and by the time I got in the room there was only one stall with the shower curtain completely closed.  I like to relax and take a long shower and when I left whoever was in that stall, whether it was one or more guys, were still in there.  A few minutes later when I was brushing my teeth at the sink I again saw the same two guys coming out of the shower so I'm positive they were doing something in there.  The only thing I remember thinking at the time was that if there were two of them in the one stall you would never know unless you literally pulled back the shower curtain.

As I walked into the stall across from the kid I had to make a quick decision.  Did I just ignore him, close my curtain all the way, shower up and get out of there?  Or did I also just close the shower curtain half way or so and pretend that I was just too lazy to pull the curtain all the way?  I quickly reasoned that if the kid didn't care enough to close his curtain all the way that he wouldn't care, and probably not even notice, that another guy had done the same.  I've seen plenty of men who were definitely not cruising who are just very comfortable being nude in a locker room.  I was brought up playing sports, gym class, etc., where you just stripped down and showered together and a lot of guys just keep that mentality as they get older.  For all I knew this kid was just going through the motions and just not caring that he was standing there showering where others could see him.  I still, though, got in the stall and then pulled the curtain only half way closed and turned on the shower.

I stood sideways, and out of the stream of water, as I waited for the water to get warm, which only took about 10 seconds.  In my peripheral vision I could see the kid was already wet from head to toe and was soaping up his body with his hands.  I was careful not to look directly at him as I didn't want him to think I was looking at him.  Once the water was hot enough I stepped underneath the flow and let the water hit me on the head as I reached up with my hands and ran my fingers across my head and face to wash away the sweat.  The soap dispenser was on the back wall and after rinsing off and getting my body wet I once again stepped out from underneath the stream of water, turned sideways, and faced the back wall and the soap dispenser.  I reached up and pushed in the soap handle with my right hand and held my left hand underneath the dispenser to catch the soap as it was pushed out.  I pushed a few times and the soap came out in big white foamy globs.  It was one of those new soap dispensers where the soap comes out already foamy and bubbly.  With my left hand full of soap I turned all the way around and faced the opposite side of the room, facing his kid directly, as I casually started to soap up my body.

The distance between the two of us was about 15 feet but even pretending to focus all of my attention on lathering up my own body I could see him clearly as he was already fairly covered in foamy soap and was rubbing his hands over his chest and stomach.  I was looking down and watching my own hands as they spread the soap on my chest and abs, but I would also momentarily glance up.  The kid was facing me directly, standing to the side of where the water was streaming, and soaping up his body.  I had also stepped out of the water and to the side so that the soap would not rinse off my body as well.  As I soaped up more, covering first my chest and stomach, and then my arms, I continued to briefly glance at the young kid and sure enough I caught him glancing in my direction as well.

It's at times like this when I wish we lived in a society where we could all just cut through the games and get to the point.  There are some guys out there who are very direct and make it known very early in the process that they are interested in some fun.  Whether it's online and a guy sends his first message to you saying how he wants to fuck and asks for your address, or whether it's a guy at the bathhouse who walks by your room and sees you laying there and without hesitation comes in the room, shuts the door, and reaches down to fill your hole and see if it's ready to be fucked.  I love guys like this because they skip playing the games and they get right to the point.  Then there are guys who take their time, and there's nothing really wrong with it, but it does stretch out the process a bit.

Then there are situations like this where I wasn't even remotely looking for anything and yet there clearly was the possibly of something happening.  So I stepped back under the stream of water and started to rinse myself off, but I continued to face the opposite side f the room and instead of just glancing at the kid I looked directly at him as I started to rinse the soap off my body.  If the kid wasn't interested, or wasn't even looking, I doubted he would even notice as all I was doing was looking in his direction as I held my head under the water and ran my hands over my chest and began to rinse the soap off my body.

To my surprise the kid looked at me directly in the eyes and just held his gaze looking at me.  It was just two guys staring at each other, but when you are in a shower and both of you are naked this means something completely different.  I continued to stand under the water and as I looked at him he for the first time reached down and started to stroke his cock.  There was no denying it now.  I knew when I noticed him staring at me as much as I was staring at him that there was something going on between the two of us that was more than getting cleaned up after a work out.  However, with him being probably no more than 18 and the fact that I rarely play in public setting, I had held back doing anything in the off chance that I was wrong, or that someone would come walking into the shower room at any second.  Yet here the kid was, now clearly stroking his soapy cock, and looking at me directly in the eyes as I looked into his.

My cock, which was previously soft, soon started to harden as it was clear that this kid was now stroking his cock and he was doing it in front of me .  I stepped out from underneath the water and reaching over I pumped some soap into my right hand and I brought my hand down to my cock and I started to stroke my cock as well.  My cock was getting hard, and the kid's cock was doing the same.  I knew he had a huge cock when I first saw it soft in the locker room, but as he stroked it I saw this monster cock come to it's full size and I had to try to hold my composure as my mind tried to wrap itself around how fucking huge it was.

The kid had turned slightly to the side and as I watched he temporarily pulled his hand away and using his hips he swing his cock back and forth, no doubt showing off how big his cock was.  It was a good 10" and hung straight out from his body.  I couldn't tell exactly how thick it was but I doubted I would be able to get my fingers all the way around it.  He once again was wrapping his right hand around it and started to stroke it, this time facing completely sideways but still turning his head to look at me every few seconds.  I couldn't hold a candle to this monster cock hanging off this kid but I did my best and was quickly stroking my 7" cock.  I didn't feel any sort of inadequacy in the face of his huge cock, as I doubted the kid met many guys who could match him in size.  It appeared to me that the kid seemed more interested in giving me a show than anything I was actually doing.  I couldn't tell for sure, but the way he was standing sideways and pushing his hips forward every few seconds as he stroked his cock, I was definitely getting a good show.

A few times he grabbed his cock with both hands and it was at that time when I knew I was with one of the few lucky men who actually could use two hands to stroke their cock.  I could grab my cock easily with one hand and have a couple of inches left, but I knew I couldn't grab my cock with both hands and have my cock fill both hands.  This kid could do that and more.  I watched as he put his two fists together, forming a long tube with his curled fingers, and literally fucked his two hands with his cock.  Even with two hands holding onto the length of his cock he could stroke his cock and the head of his cock would pop out the end when he brought his hands to the base.  I was watching a kid that knew how to stroke a huge cock.

We continued to stroke our cocks, and give each other a show, for about a minute.  I started to wonder if he was looking for anything more other than to jerk off in front of each other, but he never showed any signs, or signaled me to come over to him.  He also didn't come over to my stall.  I may have been wrong but I think the kid was just horned up and wanted to jerk off and in the process share his jerk off session with someone else.  I happened to be the guy available and I had no problem helping him get off if that was what he was looking for.

The jerk off session wouldn't last long and I could tell the kid was getting close when the pace of his strokes started to get quicker.  He also had reached up with his left hand and placed it on the back wall supporting his upper body.  From this side angle I just saw this huge piece of meat that jutted out rock hard from his waist as his hand stroked on it back and forth, from head to the base.  It was beautiful to watch.

The kid had slowly started to look over less at me and began to look more downwards and onto his own cock in concentration.  He had scooted up close to the wall and his cock was only a few inches from the wall as he continued to pump his cock.  I noticed that his hips were also moving back and forth as if he was humping his own hand.  Although I couldn't hear him breathing I could see his chest start to heave more quickly and I could tell that he was getting close to cumming.  I wasn't close to coming myself but I continued to slowly stroke my own hard cock as I watched what was clearly the ending of the jerk off show that he was giving me.

He suddenly started to jerk his hips back and forth, his cock head popping out from the grip of his fist with each stroke, and then I heard him grunt, albeit not very loudly.  As I watched the I saw the first shots of cum shoot out of his cock and start to hit the back wall.  His body was jerking and gone was the smooth strokes I had seen just a few minutes earlier.  In it's place were these short jerks and at the end of each jerk a small stream of cum would shoot out and slam into the wall with enough force to cause some of the cum to splash back a few inches before falling to the floor.  He continued to jerk and squirt, his loads splashing against the wall.  Even though I was not right next to him I knew a large cum shot when I saw it.  This was no dribbler, but a true hard shooter as the cum blasted against the wall, with some of it splashing to the ground after hitting the wall, but most of it sticking and beginning to drip down.

His jerks quickly slowed and then he was just stroking his cock the last few times, gripping his cock at the base to squeeze out any remaining cum that may have stalled in his long cock.  My eyes never left his cock the entire time and as he pulled his hand away there were several globs of cum still hanging off his fingers.  He did what most guys do when they have cum on their fingers in the shower, which is to say he took his fingers and flicked them against the wall he had just cum on, adding a few extra globs of cum to the already messed up shower wall.

When I saw that he had finished cumming I knew better than to keep stroking my cock.  Although it wasn't exactly a DL situation it was pretty darn close.  We hadn't said a word and I knew better than to push my luck by trying to stroke out a cum shot myself.  I remember when I was his age and after cumming you just wanted to snap out of it.  I knew the kid was thinking the same when he stepped back under the shower and without looking at me he quickly began to run the water over his cock, stroking his hand over it again but this time not for enjoyment but merely to rinse off the cum.  As he did this I proceeded to pretend to going back to what I was doing and just showered myself, reaching over occasionally to get more soap.  If someone were to walk in they wouldn't suspect anything, other than notice that both of us still had that semi-soft cocks.  The kid's cock was still sticking out quite a bit but it wasn't nearly the rock hard monster that just a minute earlier had been shooting out it's huge load.

The show was over and it was all good.  I proceeded to finish my shower and not looking at him directly I could see that he did the same.  He spent about another minute in the shower before turning off the water, grabbing his towel, and then quickly dried himself and then walked out of the shower leaving me alone in the room.

The shower room is a little hallway down from the locker room and after he left I knew that the kid was most likely going back to the locker and getting dressed.  I didn't want to push the awkwardness more than necessary so I stood there and slowly just enjoyed the water as it poured over my body.  The kid had left the shower curtain open and as I was letting the whole experience sink in I couldn't help but notice that even from my distance I could still see several globs of cum that had stuck to the shower wall.  It's at times like this when I question how fucked up I can be if I put my mind to it.

Without hesitating I turned off the water in my shower, quickly walked across to the stall the kid had just used, pulled the shower curtain completely closed, and then turned the shower back on.  It took about 3 seconds.  I made sure not to be under the stream of water when I turned it on as to not make any unnecessary splashes.  With the shower curtain now closed, and before my common sense kicked in, I bent at the knees and got eye level with where the kid had shot his load on the wall.  The wall tiles were white but I could still clearly see where the kid had cum.  As I had seen from a short distance I was now seeing up close and sure enough the kid had shot a ton of cum all over the wall.  There was some water also dripping on the wall, but not much.  I leaned forward and with my nose only an inch or so from the wall I inhaled.  I could smell his cum and as the smell entered my head I closed my eyes and inhaled again.  I love the smell of cum.  There isn't anything like it in the world.

I opened my eyes and before I had a chance to change my mind I reached out with my tongue and started to lap and suck up the cum that was dripping down the wall.  I kept my eyes open and as I licked up the side of the wall I felt the cum first on my tongue and then I quickly brought my tongue into my mouth to bring the cum fully into my mouth.   I quickly lowered my head again, darted out my tongue out, and again I licked up the wall with my tongue, again feeling the cum as it first pooled on my tongue before I pulled my tongue back in my mouth with the cum now stuck to it.

I licked up the wall eight or nine times and I knew that the liquid that I was pulling into my mouth was almost all cum.  There were a few drops of water on the wall as well, but what had stuck there and started to drip down the wall was not water, but the cum that the kid had just shot out of his cock as I watched.  Now here I was licking and sucking his cum into my mouth and after several licks I swallowed the liquid in my mouth and the taste verified what I already knew, which was that this was beautiful, tasty 100% cum.  The smell was now even more thick in the air and the stickiness was all over my tongue, mouth, and throat as I gulped down the kid's load.

I licked the wall for only 30 seconds or so but it was enough to eat most of the cum that had stuck on the wall.  I stood up again and I licked my lips with my tongue and just savored the taste that was now running down my throat.  I didn't think about how nasty I was for actually licking the cum off the wall.  I didn't care.  I just enjoyed it.

The normal part of me finally snapped back in place and although I didn't feel any guilt about what I had just done I still knew that it was time for me to clean up and get out of there.  So I rinsed off my face to make sure that no drops of cum had somehow stuck to my nose or cheek.  I then turned off the water, opened the shower curtain, and realizing that I had left my towel hanging outside the other stall I walked back across the room and started to dry off.

I took my time drying off as I knew the kid may still be getting dressed.   I did finally get as dry as I could and as I walked back to my locker I could still taste the cum in my mouth.  I knew from experience that the taste of cum doesn't go away quickly and I savored the minutes that it lasted.  I most likely had cum breath if anyone had gotten close enough to smell me.

When I got back to the locker the kid had already left.  No doubt he had gotten dressed as quickly as he had stripped down.  I took my time and got dressed myself.  Considering what had just happened I actually wasn't thinking anything odd.  It was just like the thousands of other times I had gotten dressed at the gym, but this time I did so with the smell and taste of cum still hovering about my face.  I wasn't thinking about how nasty I was, or if I was some type of freak to do what I had just done.  I just got dressed and headed out of the locker room, out the front door, and to my car.

I looked around but I didn't see the kid or his mother.  If I had saw them I wouldn't have had any reaction.  I had a feeling that this was not the first time this kid had done something like this.  He was too calm and too confident.  I no doubt had just been the dude he could jerk off in front of.   As I got in my car I wondered if the kid knew there were guys like me out there who didn't have a problem being as nasty as possible.  I wondered what his reaction would have been if he knew I had eaten his cum, licking it off the wall, after he had left the shower room.  I couldn't be certain but part of me thinks he would have liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Great writing & total cum dump focus. One of the best stories on the net.

    ReplyDelete