January 24, 2012

Florida Motel Cump Dump - Part Three

When I first started hooking up with guys I was literally stuck cruising parks, bookstores, and bathhouses - the big three.   If you wanted to find a quick hook up these places were literally the only places where you stood a chance of getting a quick fuck.  I was never into the bar scene except for when I was in college and the few years after where I loved going to the dance clubs.  However I rarely hooked up with guys from the bars, but instead just had fun socializing with friends, dancing, and having a genuinely good old fashion good time.  I'd say goodbye to my friends at last call and head home...or so they thought.  Instead I'd go in search of trouble, and more often then not I'd be wandering around in moonlit bushes, cruising dark hallways in the backrooms of book stores, and generally searching for other guys like me where I knew I would find them.  I wouldn't go home until my hole had been fucked, and fucked over as many times if possible.

Over the years I've waned off of parks and cruisy spots, and I currently don't live anywhere near a bathhouse.  However thanks to some really smart guys (and gals) coming up with amazing technology there are newer, and easier, ways for guys like me to hook up with other pigs.  The Internet has definitely been the biggest change, but the most recent and one that I am still getting somewhat used to are the mobile apps.

I usually play at my place, or when I'm traveling I connect out of my hotel.  I rarely will connect with guys at their place.  Call me lazy, but so far I've found that many guys have no problem wanting to come to my place.  I know many guys need a place to play so I don't feel guilty about them coming to me.  But lately, within the past year as far as I can tell, the new mobile sex apps have started to pop up everywhere.  I'm sure most guys know what these are, but if not they are programs that you can download on your smart phone that have the capability for you to log onto your favorite hookup site while you are out getting groceries, washing the car, stopping off at the gym... you get the picture.  I'm not an expert at these things but they definitely have opened up a universe of men who otherwise may not have been able to fuck around, or needed to fuck around on a tight schedule.

Most of the connect sites now have a way where you can tell if someone is sending you a message from their phone - usually a little icon of a phone next to their message, go figure.  When I see these I usually reach out to them with a little more interest knowing that there is a good chance they are looking and probably need to have a place to play.  I've even received messages from guys who were just driving around looking for guys nearby and searching via the new GPS location software on their phones. 

Another of the fucks that I got in Ft. Lauderdale was a guy just like this.  As he described in his message he was on his lunch break, which actually was early evening as he worked the evening shift apparently.  He already knew exactly where I was due to my profile description and he was texting me while driving around.  He only had a few minutes and after a quick couple of exchanges he said he was on his way.



My profile indicates that I prefer anon and that's what he wanted as well.  So once again I asked how he wanted me and he requested the most popular, and my favorite, which is on the bed, hands and knees, ass in the air.  This guy wanted to get straight to fucking.  As I've previously written I do enjoy oral, even really rough oral, but guys who are just looking to come in, drop their pants, lube up and fuck... absolutely my type of guy.

He indicated he'd shoot me a message when he parked.  He obviously was not new to this which again made me feel more horny knowing that I'd have a confident guy coming to fuck me.  He didn't indicate how far away he was, so I kept chatting with other guys but apparently he worked fairly close because it was only a few minutes after I had last messaged him when he shoot me a note saying he was pulling into the parking lot.

Time to get ready, so I once again propped open the door so he would just need to push and it would open.  I had the lube already out, and I also threw some poppers on the bed as I felt like this guy would just want to use my ass, thus allowing me to take some hits of poppers without distracting him.  Within 15 seconds I had stripped and got up on the bed, on the far side of the room, so that when he walked in the first thing he would see is my ass waiting for him.

I also loved the idea of being completely naked knowing that as he's undressing I'm waiting silently on the bed waiting for him to come over.  He, like most guys who do total anon, said very, very little at least at first.  Then I could hear him walking the short distance to where I was waiting and the anticipation of his touch was driving me crazy, like it did every time I was going total anon.

What would that first touch be?  What it be him stroking my ass cheeks?  Would it be the head of his cock rubbing against my hole?  Would it be a hard slap on my ass to establish his dominance?  This anon fuck would do none of these, instead the first thing I felt was his tongue as he dived head first into my ass and aggressively began eating out my hole.

I didn't even know what this guy looked like yet here I was with my head face down on the bed and I was getting my ass ate out big time.  I could feel his tongue as he pointed it outward and pushed it as deep in my hole as he could.  I felt him pull back a few inches and spit on my hole, and then quickly dived face forward back in, licking and sucking on my hole with his mouth.  Only after the first 15 seconds or so did he then grab my ass with both his hands and pull them apart so that he could dive even deeper into my hole.

And he was going to town big time.  Some guys eat ass, and then there are the guys who devour a hole like it was the first thing they've had to eat in days.  He was lapping at my hole like a dog drinking out of his bowl, and then he'd switch and wrap his lips around my ass, creating a vacuum with his mouth and would suck hard on my ass lips.  And there was cum up there...

He hadn't asked if I had already been fucked, but the way he went straight for my hole out of the gate I knew that if he did find some yummies he would probably like it.  And sure enough not a minute into his munching on my hole he must have found one of the previous guy's loads because he pulled his face back, grabbed my ass cheeks even harder, pulling them apart further, and then asked, "You loaded up?"

"Yup," was my reply.  There was no reason to extravagate further.

"Oh fuck yeah, I can taste it."  And with that he dived back in and he went full throttle as he continued to no longer lick my ass but suck as hard as he could directly on my hole.  He wanted to eat any cum he could find, and I was more than happy to help him out. 

When he first started eating my hole when he walked in I could tell he was an ass man and knew what he was doing.  There was no denying that this guy was a connoisseur of ass.  He proved his prowess even further when he took one of his hands and with one finger started to finger my hole while at the same time lapping with his tongue.  He knew that the stimulation from his finger going a few inches into my hole, prodding and pushing in and out, would cause my hole to reflex and push out any contents.  I think the medical term is digital stimulation... and he was definitely stimulating my hole big time.

I still had not seen this guy, yet here he was literally sucking the cum out of my hole.  Regardless of what he did look like I certainly was giving him some mental kudos for going to town so hard and so nasty with my hole.

I could feel as he pulled his face back and continued to finger fuck my hole in a quasi scooping motion.  He did this for a few seconds and then instructed me to"Push" which I did.  He didn't say anything but after just a couple of pushes he very quickly shoved his face and mouth back on my hole and started to mumble as he was eating my ass.  I didn't understand the words but he no doubt was enjoying whatever he was finding up in my hole.

He continued to suck and lap at my hole for a couple of minutes before I felt him pull away and then I felt him stand up behind me.  It was only then that I got up on my elbows and tried to get a glimpse of this amazing ass eater.  Although my view was blocked mostly by my own body I could tell that he was somewhat of a bigger guy and young, and he had a little bit of gut to him.  He was also hairy, but it was more blond and fury and not very thick.  He just had a nice thin coat of hair on his stomach and although I'm not really attracted to hairy guys he more than made up with it by chomping on my hole for a good few minutes.

"Damn, you're hot." he said.  "You've got a nice ass." 

I've never handled complements very well, and it's something I know I need to work on, but I was able to reply in a quiet voice, "Thanks."

I could feel him reach for the lube and heard him pump a couple of globs onto his cock.  I could tell he was just looking at me and I began to hear what I was sure was him stroking his cock and getting it lubed.  It didn't take long before I felt that familiar rush of adrenaline as the head of his cock started to push against my hole.  He had already fingered it and since he had sucked on it for several minutes my hole was hungry to have that cock buried inside.  Just as a piece of chocolate tastes so good as you feel it slide over your tongue and meet your taste buds, the same is true for a cock as it at first presses against your hole and then you feel that delicious stretch as your hole opens and it begins it's decent into your hole.  I've felt that sensation literally thousands of times, yet each time my mind short circuits as a man's cock starts it's slide into my bare hole.  It never gets old.  It never gets boring.  Each time I feel that cock push into my guts my lust takes over my mind and body and I give in to the invasion.

I hadn't had a chance to reach back and feel his cock so I was literally feeling the size and shape of his cock for the first time as it was pushing into my hole.  It was feeling like a nice thick cock.  He wasn't huge, but it was definitely a thick cock that I guessed was a solid 7 inches.  Some guys out there may poo poo a cock unless it's huge.  Not me.  A solid, hard cock that is average feels great and the fact that another guys has chosen to use my hole to fuck, regardless of size, is an incredible honor.

He pushed in rather quickly and bottomed out.  I was feeling his bare cock sitting in my hole as he held it there for a couple of seconds before he started to pull back.  And as so many had done before he started to work over my hole with his cock, pushing and pulling, and I clenched down with my ass accordingly.

Here was a guy who was on his lunch break who had driven to my hotel to fuck.  I was getting off on thinking about how crazy that is just as much as I was getting off on how good his cock felt as it plunged away.  I got off on thinking that most people have no idea what a seedy underworld was taking place around them.  Here I was in a motel room getting fucked by a total stranger who had tasted and eating another stranger's cum out of my hole and was now fucking that same hole with his bare cock.  All the while people were driving buy literally only feet away, running whatever errands were on their to do list, and here I was getting slammed by a young dude who instead of jacking off wanted to fuck and and cum in my hole.  It's fucking crazy, but it's what drives me to do what I do.

So I stayed on all fours as he plowed harder and harder and I could sense he was getting close to cumming.  He also was becoming more verbal as he he fucked me.  I don't remember the exact words but he was getting off on what he was feeling and what he was seeing.  I was doing my part as I grunted and edged him on.  I was a hungry hole and he knew he had found someone that was going to work for his load and earn it.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" he shouted as he slammed into me several times harder than he had previously.  He was cumming in my hole and although I couldn't feel the cum as it shot out of his cock and hit the sides of my guts, my mind could picture it and although I physically didn't cum my mind certainly did and I just moaned as he slammed me knowing I was taking the greatest gift a man could ever give me.

He slowed down, but there were still a few jolts of his body as the electrical currents in his brain subsided from his orgasm.  And then just as he had entered me, he started to pull out.  As he did I squeezed down on my hole to make sure that when his head popped out that nothing would leak out.  I had earned his cum and I wasn't about to have any of it go to waste by dripping out of my hole onto the bed.  It was now my cum, not his.

As soon as he pulled out I collapsed forward.  Not really in exhaustion - it wasn't that type of fuck - but it just felt good to lay down and know his cum was slowly crawling up my hole.  I loved to lay there for a few seconds, face down, and let gravity do it's thing.

I rolled over for the first time to get a full glimpse of the guy for the first time.  He was indeed a bigger guy, with a little gut on him, but in terms of masculinity he has it going in spades.  He was tall, at least 6', and probably weighed around 220 lbs or so.  His cock had already started to soften but I could see that it was still shiny from a combination of lube and cum.

"Thanks man, that was hot," I said to him, breaking my own rule of usually staying silent.  I could tell he was relaxed and not one of the meaner types of fucks that I had run up against in my past.

He replied, with a slight laugh in his voice, "I needed that."  He had a slight smile on his face as he started to get dressed, no doubt feeling good about what we had just down but I sensed a little awkwardness or shyness in him as well.  I also noticed as he was getting dressed that he was putting on a medical uniform.  I'm not sure where he was working, but he had on one of those draw string baggy pants and short sleeved shirt that was an almost neon green.  I didn't ask him where he worked, but I was somewhat amused thinking about him returning to work at a hospital or something similar.  What would his coworkers think if they knew what he had just done?  It made me smile a little as he walked over to the sink to wipe off his cock and wash his hands.

I just stayed there, laying on my side watching him.  We chatted, but nothing more than small talk, him asking me how long I was in town, what I was doing here, etc.  He finished getting cleaned up, grabbed his keys and headed out, saying "See ya" as he walked out the door. 

I rolled onto my back and pulled my knees into my chest.  I stayed that way for a minute and just felt the cool air on my hole that was still moist from the cum and lube.  It was a great sensation and I reached down with one had and rubbed my hole with my fingers.  It didn't hurt and didn't feel sore, which was something I was worried about earlier after getting fucked rough by a Latino top.  My fingers slid easier over the now puffy lips of my ass and my hole felt good.  I felt good.

I rolled over and popped off the bed rather quickly.  The entire fuck had taken about 15 minutes.  That's it.  Once again it proved a theory I have that good sex doesn't need to be this long drawn out session of hours long fucking.  A guy on his lunch break who had to get back to work had done just fine and fucked me down good.  It was my personal KISS principle at work - Keep It Slutty, Stupid!

4 comments:

  1. Jay at inhibited1 at hotmail.comJanuary 28, 2012 at 11:26 PM

    What an incredibly hot story! I've fantasized about becoming a cum dump but never had the opportunity. I'll be beating off as soon as I get some privacy. Keep up the terrific writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - will definitely keep it up... in more ways than one.

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog via your twitter page. Gotta say I love it and I love your writing. I sure hope you keep blogging about some of your sexual escapades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a cum dump and I loved your writing. I also serve the friends of my man but he doesn't need to force me. I do it because I like and because my man his happy when shares my ass and mouth with his friends. Sometimes they only use my mouth to cum (or to piss) in and for cleaning purposes (to clean the holes they fuck)...

    ReplyDelete